1. There’s an ABS pickup on the front wheel.
3. The headlights are going to be seriously squinty.
4. Brembo Monoblock calipers, but this is a race-spec bike so who knows if they’ll reach production.
5. The cylinders are upright, not 90-degree as patents suggested they might be.
6. The frame goes around, not over the engine.
7. The underbraced swingarm looks longer than the one on the ’10.
8. Styling on the side fairings is somewhat reminiscent of the Ducati 999.
9. That is one huge-ass air intake. Think it’ll ditch the steering stem for a straight path to the airbox?
10. Akira Yanagawa is awesome.