Like we told you back in August, the 2009 Aprilia RXV is receiving a revised swingarm and ergonomics, as well as some new graphics. That swingarm is now made with a cast aluminum body and hydroformed members, meaning it’s both lighter and more flexible; better for traction and stability over rough ground. The seat height is also lowered 5mm thanks to a new, lighter rear subframe. Our favorite change is the simple, bold graphics that reflect Aprilia's new graphic design language. Click through for full details and more images.
- Swingarm: lighter and more flexible thanks to a cast body and hydroformed members
- Exhaust: now 2009 FIM regulation-compliant.
- Rear brake caliper: lighter and more compact.
- Fuel system: new ECU and stepper motor throttle body. Easier starting, reduced weight and smoother power delivery.
- Rear subframe: simpler and lighter with a 5mm lower seat height.
- Overall weight: reduced 2kg
- Wheels: black.