Hot pants, roller girls, electric motorcycles, fishnets and hot pink motorcycle jackets. If this is wrong, we don’t want to be right. We saw some scans of this photoshoot on Brammofan yesterday and had to reach out to Icon for more images. How’d the girls fair riding the Brammo Enertias around a roller rink?
Well, it turns out that while ditching internal combustion eliminates the risk of a pipe burn, it adds the risk of an electric motor burn. Which, when combined with fishnet stockings results in this interesting burn pattern.
The product Icon is allegedly promoting here is their Hooligan Glam jacket which features the following attributes:
- Fame, beauty and money like air, oil and gasoline are fleeting. Eventually the hard living and steady diet of rock & roll will get you. But not yet. You've got some more living to do. Clad in a classic houndstooth print and festooned in bold silver applique this world is an oyster you've yet to fully shuck.
- Icon relaxed women’s fit.
- Durable fighter mesh chassis for maximum venting.
- Removable Icon field armor impact protector in elbow and shoulder.
- Removable Icon dual-density foam back pad.
- Heavyweight ballistic impact panels.
- Stretch panels for increased mobility.
- Lined collar for comfort.
- Internal zippered pocket for secure storage.
- Removable insulated wind resistant liner.
- Upgradable to Stryker CE back protector.
Special thanks to the Rose City Rollers.
More and high-res photos in this gallery.