Bell released the all-new Bullitt helmet today at the AIMExpo in Orlando, Florida. The Bullitt is a full-face helmet to pair with their Bell Custom 500 ¾ helmet, and after the recent success of the $149.95 Biltwell Gringo, it is positioned at an increased price point of $399.95.
A modern take on the 40-year-old classic Bell Star, the Bell Bullitt helmet joins the full-face vintage helmet market alongside the Ruby Castel and Biltwell Gringo. It looks almost like a blend of the two, which isn’t a bad thing.
• Ultra low-profile fiber composite shell
• Multi-Density EPS liner
• Removable, washable and anti-bacterial interior
• Perforated micro-suede interior fabric with leather trim
• Padded chin strap with stainless steel D-Ring closure with leather pull tab
• 3 shell 3 EPS system
• 5 Metal Mesh intake vents with 1 rear exhaust vent
• 3D Cut cheek pads with speaker pockets
• Magnefusion shield closure system
• Accessory shields available
• Five-year warranty
• DOT and ECE 22.05 Certification
• Sizes: XS/S, M/L, XL/XXL
• Weight: 1400g
• Available March 1, 2014
What would it take for you to spend $250 over the price of a Biltwell Gringo to get a new Bell Bullitt?